I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
- Totally free and non-restricted usage.
- No time or feature limits, no nags, no ads.
- Last update: 2007-Dec-17 version 3.71
- 15,300+ verses preloaded in 2,800 passages from NASB, NIV, NKJV, KJV, etc.
- Passage/verse(s) accompanied by extensive context.
- New for ver 3.7: Improved user interface
- New for ver 3.6: Filter by Primary and Secondary Topics.
- New for ver 3.5: Palm and Pocket-PC enabled. Parallel Passages. ESV.
- New for ver 3.4: Print-Passage, NIV passages doubled.
- New for ver 3.3: Add-Passage, Edit-Passage, and Select-Translation
- Track progress on each passage, and overall
- Less frequent recitation of mastered passages
- Can show Hint, Blank, or full Context
- Also displays reference, topic and translation
(e.g. John 3:16 [Topic: Grace] NIV)
- Simple! Intuitive user interface. No typing involved
- Hybrid context sensitive help with best features of HtmlHelp and WinHelp
- Tutorial with 100+ detailed steps oriented to less experienced computer user
- Minimal hardware/software/os requirements: Win98/WinNt or later
- Works fine with WinXp and Vista. Will work with many Win95 systems
- Small self-contained download (under 960kb).
- Very quick, simple, and 'well-behaved' installation. No system .dll's added.
- Thorough, well-behaved uninstall. No residual files or registry entries left behind.
- Native Win32 app launches and runs very fast, even on older systems
- Mature, stable software actively supported with frequent updates
- Web enabled. Send e-mail and vist home page from within program
- Yahoo e-group community for support by developer and peer users
- Mozilla open 1.1 license for author copyright with negligible restrictions
- O)pen S)ource I)nitiative software at http://sourceforge.net/projects/inverse
- Innovative software source code is available. Features XML, MFC, hybrid HtmlHelp+WinHelp, flyover z-order controls
- Optimal for 1024x768+ res, but works well with 640x480 VGA (no scrolling!) for older computers and laptops.
God is pleased when followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have a growing
knowledge of His Bible, His Son, and His message of salvation and
repentance for a lost and dying world.